This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Were33445

Minecraft Username:
- Were33445

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
-Were33445

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
-Approved - Kilual Ethelraeson | Patriam: Infinitus

Are you 16 years of age or older?
No, however alex and I had an agreement where I could rule a nation at 15 years of age due to me acting mature ._.

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)
What is the nation are you applying for?
Aeigon

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
#7600bc

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
- Tayte, Burgeon, Alexbx, gabuscus, Monarchistrun, rake, jakows, Lasergangers, icebruh6, and some of the guys from Hiwotsukeru disc who are yet to answer

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
Yes, age of kings

Have you joined the Patriam Nations discord?
Yes

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail.)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Northern Kallonian, Norkinian, Southern Kallonian, Aeloenic, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Northern Kallonian (although we are located in southern Kallonia we interacted with very much, allowing our people to adopt the northern culture more.

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- unreligious

What government type is your nation? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
Monarchy

Why do you want to be the Nation Leader of this Nation?
-Because it is in a great strategical position and has enough land and resources to provide for my people

What is the background and/or history of your Nation? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better! You may also elect to go by existing lore found on the wiki, in this case please put "As per wiki" and link to your nation's article on the official wiki.)
-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1meg7ARmyXT417LIvLnmId5wnCHglzOPA0W16p825Oq8/edit?usp=sharing

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
nope

Accepted

Are you 16 years of age or older?
No, however alex and I had an agreement where I could rule a nation at 15 years of age due to me acting mature ._.
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back