Link to your character application
- https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/moosebobby-character-application.129/#post-239 (Not accepted yet, posting this application with permission from Ryan)
Are you 16 years of age or older?
- Yes, 20
Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for?
What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for?
- or Ahallaleil
What colour would you like your province to be on our map?
How many players will be joining you upon acceptance?
- 6 are guaranteed, with a few more on the fence. (Hammy#8562 is one, getting the rest to join once they wake up)
Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
What culture is your province?
What religion is your province?
- Undefined Native Religion
What government type is your province?
- Military-Run Monarchy (Think feudalism in terms of land but the aristocracy is part of the military)
Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- I believe I have the skill to run and expand a warlike nation on this server and to provide a home server for my group and land to call our own.
What is the background and/or history of your province?
- The Borean peoples emerged from the scattering of the Kingdom of Argonia, arriving in an icy taiga where they decided to rebuild the best they could. In order to deal with the harsh weather and other hostile barbarian tribes near them, they adopted a military style government with elements of feudalism intertwined. The Grand Marshal would rule the civilization as supreme leader, granting further land and territory to those who worked their way up through the military ladder. This combination of military style promotion and concrete rewards for ranking up created a hyper-competitive meritocracy that led to a borderline fanatical devotion to the Grand Marshal. As time progresses the civilization of the Borean people is coming into contact with others from the scattering, leading to a grand debate between those in the military that brand themselves as isolationists and those that believe in total conquest. Erik Vongvied is the current Grand Marshal, seeking to expand his people's domain while still offering them the glory and honor of serving the Borean people. May Boreas Protect, the beginning of a journey starts now.
Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- I tried to rope in the lore from https://officialpatriam.fandom.com/wiki/The_Origins_of_Patriam into our backstory.