Approved Application for Halleantoria or Quichotl (_greedo)

This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Greedo

Minecraft Username:
IGN: _Greedo

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
Discord: Saltyyy#9670

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
Waiting on approval, https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/exiva-exilis-_greedo.89/#post-162

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)

What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
Primary: Halleantoria

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
Secondary: Quichotl

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
Colour: #9d04b5

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
N/A

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
No I have not.

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
Discord link: https://discord.gg/BpSTuZeu

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
Culture: Hatorian

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
Religion: No Religion is forced, any religion is welcome.

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
Monarchy: but when the king/queen dies or leaves, the people get to vote on the next person to take their place.

Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
I've been looking for a good server for a long time and I love this one, so I want to start interacting in the community more. Also to make the map more lively and active.

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
History: Halleantoria was once inhabited by some of the first Humans of years ago. They were placed there by the Auan (Along with many other places across the world.) Eventually some were killed and the survivors scattered away from the area due to a Vurkian Urakaol ravaging them. As a newly established mining colony, many bones from these early ancestors have been discovered along with the Vurkian bones, thus giving Halleantoria the nickname "Halls of the Dead". The past is in the past and the future is a product of the present, It's time for the lands of Halleantoria to be inhabited once again.

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
Dunno if that made any sense but we'll go with it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back