japersx
japersx
Manager
Background Information

Minecraft Username:
- Japersx

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
- Japersx#7425

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
- https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/japersx-character-application.119/#post-221

Are you 16 years of age or older?
- Yes

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)
What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
- Nuokano

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
- N/A

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
- Red (DB4035)

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
- N/A

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- No

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
- https://discord.gg/RrQ5rfwB

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Drunathein

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- N/A

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- Traditional Feudal System + Statocracy

Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- I would like the Builder Court to be separate from Hallesoll and have the ability to make alliances and more in-depth truces with nations (as Hallesoll has refused to do so). It'll give the Court greater autonomy and more room to construct facilities (i.e. better docks and more strongholds) suited to the Court's needs.

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
- The lore of the Build Court spans from the The Court of The Architectural Læmonarins of Myhalsoll, which are located at the Fortress Myhalsoll. In lore, they are tasked with the preservation of important historical sites and record-keeping. With regards to moderation, they ensure the server's build rules are upheld and enforced.

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- When the expansion is released, I will abdicate my throne of Nuokano to a member of the Court for reasons that are known by the owners of the server and cannot be released publicly. My lordship over Nuokano is temporary so I could get into some more roleplay action, but the Court would remain in that province with the throne being assumed by someone else when I abdicate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back