Pending Open Application

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.

Emps

Feb 5, 2022
What is the name of your character?
- Waethrys

What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)

What province are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance?
- Tokhotl

What culture/race is your character? (Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Kallonian, Proto-Watolian, etc.)
-

What religion is your character? (Must be an existing religion, otherwise simply put "N/A" or "Undefined Native Religion"
- Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters? (Must have approval from the players playing the existing characters first!)
-

Does your character hold any official titles, ranks, jobs ingame? (E.g. Province Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
- Dashing Rogue

Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
- You want a tale over a drink? Alright, but you're paying for the drinks. When I was but a wee lad I fell in with a bad crowd, a group of street thugs. While we were mostly harmless we would rob and steal, or take odd jobs that you give to disposables. One particular night we decide to rob a very well dressed, and normally these ones would just beg and cry and eventually hand over their money. This one was different. In 2 minutes he had beaten or killed everyone except me. He took pity on me. Told me to go to the island when I was older. After that I started my own gang, we still did odd jobs, but we were less of a gang and more of a family. We didn't rob or break the law, we worked fields and helped build houses. Then, The war broke out, and everyone died. Except. Me. So went and found his island, Now... i'm nobody, just a shadow in the night...
Cheer Up Lad, You look like you've seen a bloody blade in the night!

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?

Last edited:

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

You cannot be called Vinny, nor can you be a 1920s Italian gangster

Emps

Feb 5, 2022
Edited, Also would not be an Italian Mobster, if anything that would be closer to the IRA... But, I'm just an assassin

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021
Edited, Also would not be an Italian Mobster, if anything that would be closer to the IRA... But, I'm just an assassin
The whole tone of the backstory is just off, because it reads like the backstory of an IRA member or Italian Mobster (or I guess Irish Mobster which works too) so have a go at trying to reword it perhaps? I can't accept it the way it is right now.