Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Atmos | PatriamStudios#0001)
(OPTIONAL) Please provide a link to any previously approved character applications
Character Details (Greater detail and info are expected!)What is the name of your character? You can find a namelist to choose from here if you are struggling!
- Atermos Polonius
What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)
- 25 Years old
What nation are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance? (If none currently, please put N/A)
What culture/race is your character? (Norkinian, Northern Kallonian, Southern Kallonian, Aeloenic, etc.)
- A man born a nomad and joining the Aelonic Culture
What religion is your character? (Must be an existing ingame and/or Canon religion, otherwise simply put "N/A" or "Undefined Native Religion"
- Undefined Native Religion
Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters? (Must have approval from the players playing the existing characters first!)
- Were - Hes the king of my land and allowed me to become a lord
Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame? (E.g. Settlement Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
- Atmeros was a child born in distant a distant village near the very end of the recorded lands we have. Some may even call him a wildling. His father was the chief of his village and he was killed in a raid by bandits. Atermos took it upon himself to take his village to a new safe place they could call home. after taking the few boats they had , they travelled far and long and explored kingdom by kingdom being usually welcomed but later mistreated and even enslaved which at the very end would end up with them escaping or leaving by agreement. One day Atermos and his village ended up on the coast of Aeigon. He spoke to a noble in the land which redirected him and his people to the King. He pleaded with king Were for the right to settle in his land as a Chief of a village to house his people , inturn providing resources and loyalty to the king. The King agreed and so the village (now city) of Polaek was born on the southern coast of Aeigon. It is a thriving civilzation with quite a lot of members. However things are still uneasy and it seems like Atermos and his people won't be accepted by the common Aegionians as they often are called Widlings and humilated on the street. Turmoil is on the rise but Atermos and King Were will work together to a better future of Aeigon
Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- Yes 1 for a bit [ not a long time ]
As part of playing on Patriam: Infinitus, we are implementing a new player agreement to aid in the immersion, roleplay, and gameplay of the server. The agreement is as follows:
Do you agree to
- Remain and speak in-character when interacting with other players ingame, including both using text and voice chat
- Keep all Out-Of-Character (OOC) communications to either the main Patriam discord or the separate Patriam Nations Discord
- Ensure that the skin you use fits your character (i.e. must be human, match the culture of your character, etc.)
- Uphold the immersion found within Patriam: Infinitus for the benefit of both yourself and others via participating faithfully and realistically in roleplay and in your interactions with others.
Any extra information/things you'd like to add? This character will build a foundation for lots of RP to come. also i hope Atermos is acceptable name