Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Atmos | PatriamStudios#0001)
(OPTIONAL) Please provide a link to any previously approved character applications
- (Long Lost)
Character Details (Greater detail and info are expected!)What is the name of your character? You can find a namelist to choose from here if you are struggling!
- Austine Pacis XVI
What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)
What nation are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance? (If none currently, please put N/A)
- The Republic of Pacis
What culture/race is your character? (Norkinian, Northern Kallonian, Southern Kallonian, Aeloenic, etc.)
- Norkinian (Royal Pacisian Blood)
What religion is your character? (Must be an existing ingame and/or Canon religion, otherwise simply put "N/A" or "Undefined Native Religion"
Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters? (Must have approval from the players playing the existing characters first!)
- Depends, it will majorly go to those who were apart of "Age of Kings" inside of Pacis, but our rp will act completely different than those times. A Democratic Revolution is boiling up in the so called "Republic" of Pacis.
Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame? (E.g. Settlement Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
- Royal Exile of Pacis (Direct Bloodline relates to the first leader of Pacis)
Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
- 1,000. That is the number of years since the birth of the Pacisian nation, no matter is ideology, it was the begging of its nationality. All those years ago, an idea was born, an experiment that happened to fail in just a couple of centuries. What was once a test of a potential Democracy, the ideal ideology of its father Austine Pacis had failed and fallen into a void of nothing. It was forgotten entirely by his peoples, hoping his peoples ancestors would go on to extend the ideal into the long distant future. It failed. Well, that is, not entirely...
It's only known to a specific bloodline living within the Pacisian Realm, that knows the story of its earliest of Power Figures. That bloodline would be none the less then of Austine I, long lasted bloodline, starting with his most loyal friend, and mother of the nation, Britania Luu of Pacis, stretching to its 1,000 year mark, over 15 Austine's have been birthed into the Nation, only to be born into a family thats ideal for world change had turned dark and void to even their own neighbors. It wasn't until the birth of another Austine was given.
Austin XVI, the 16th Austine of the Royal Blood Line, was an interesting child. He had grown up to be interested in the field of politics, and history, unlike his father, and ancestors who took their skills to merchandary around the world, as their company was mostly known around the world to be one of the best trading posts in not just all of Pacis, but in the world. As the boy grew, he had been taught to fight at an knight level rate, and had grown very smart when it comes to the political field. He was a rebel to the nation, believing what was going on, had to be stopped. It was perfectly clear, so perfect, that even he could see what was going on in his own families business against other companies in economic compitition. There was obvious corruption, no doubt about it, not just in the market, but everywhere, even to the highest mark of power / government in Pacis.
Entering his Adulthood, at the age of 18, he had a secret chat with his grandfather, otherwise know as Austine Pacis XIV, which would change Austine's long term purpose into a goal that he must strive to finish. During this chat, his grandfather would tell him the stories of the family, long, long ago. The older generation of Austine's had clearly saw that Pacis was going to fall in its ideology goal, and had spread its knowledge only to its bloodline of what the nation of Pacis once was since there was nothing there to record it all, thanks to the corruption of the Pacisian Media, paid by corrupt Merchants that would later create the fall of the Republic.
These stories consisted on the very beginning of Pacis, and what the idea of Pacis was at first. "Our greatest of fathers sacrificed all his time and strength to build a nation on a idea that hoped to give equal balance of powers, but sadly, it had failed centuries later, and our then fathers were the only source of knowledge to the original ideal of this nation. Now listen boy, I know you have practiced a field that we for centuries have not ever dared to enter, but son I do believe you have what it takes to truly rewrite the history of not just this nation, but the history ideal, and the history of the world that was supposed to be."
The stage had been set, and there as no going back. The Revolution offically started, and it all started with someone who's greatest of fathers had waited for now a thousand years for. A true Democracy.
It had been 5 years since the coversation Austine XVI had with his grandfather, and the performance was about to begin. The boy has now turned into a man of the ripe age of 23, and now is about to show the history of the Patriam Realm a play not anyone has ever seen yet.
90% of the Pacisian Peoples are peasents, the backbone and blood of the so called "Republic of Pacis". But not any longer. The people had realized this was no Republic, hense their freedom they lacked. It was an Empire, a Pacisian Empire that has called itself a Republic to exploit their civilians for their own deeds. Austine had enough, and now, the time was Ripe.
Austine was ready, and all his skills he had been working for is now about to come to the test. The People are ready, and with him to the finish line. Their Blood, Sweat, and tears are about to follow a Revolutionary that was going to furfill a promise that had failed to be complete over 1000 years ago. They we're ready at the will... all they needed was to finish their preperations, and listen for the signal.
Pacis was a boiling pot of water with no lid; Blood and Water were about to be spilled everywhere, and none the less, one man caused it all... for he is...
Austine of Pacis the XVI (16th; Austine of Pacis the 16th)
Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- Season 3 - Patriam: Age of Kings ; Austine of Pacis the I (1st) ; President of the 1st Republic of Pacis
As part of playing on Patriam: Infinitus, we are implementing a new player agreement to aid in the immersion, roleplay, and gameplay of the server. The agreement is as follows:
Do you agree to
- Remain and speak in-character when interacting with other players ingame, including both using text and voice chat
- Keep all Out-Of-Character (OOC) communications to either the main Patriam discord or the separate Patriam Nations Discord
- Ensure that the skin you use fits your character (i.e. must be human, match the culture of your character, etc.)
- Uphold the immersion found within Patriam: Infinitus for the benefit of both yourself and others via participating faithfully and realistically in roleplay and in your interactions with others.
Any extra information/things you'd like to add?