Pending Open Character Application (BURAKUN)

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.

Fooixx

Feb 5, 2022
Minecraft username: Fooixx
Discord: Minister Hiwutsukeru (Fooixx)#7111
Character Details :
Name: Burakun
Province: Tokchtlak
Race: Human
Religion: NON BELIEVER
Relations: NO ONE
Job: Farmer / Builder / Warrior
Back Story : After Crashing on patriam Me and a bunch survivals was just trying to survive the hostile planet. its was relentless the desolate deserts the mountainy terrain and the overgrowth of the jungles. in this fuck of a journey I lost all of my friends, until I'm left , alone surviving , no friends. it was the darkest years of my life. in this state I was just roaming around trying get by the passing days by stealing foods from many tribes, watching the them from a far, and just think to my self should I approach them, this thought all ways haunts me, until one day after 3 years from just being a nomad and finally have the balls to approach one of them and at first the tribe was very hesitant and still don't trust, but i eventually got there and be friended some and they even make me to one of their minister (to be precise the minister of infrastructure), it took me 3 in a half year to do, and now I'm in my early thirties living alone in my small huts farming melon and making the occasional building.

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

You cannot crash land on Patriam as someone from another planet
Your race/culture cannot be human, please pick an appropriate Patriamic culture
Your religion cannot be "NON BELIEVER"