Pending Open Character Application Form

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.

Rkeller2

Jan 12, 2022
Minecraft Username:
- xTrumpTrain1x

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Atmos | PatriamStudios#0001)
- RKELLY#3700

(OPTIONAL) Please provide a link to any previously approved character applications
- N/A

Character Details (Greater detail and info are expected!)
What is the name of your character?
- Samwell Clegane

What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)

What province are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance?
- Ankoantia

What culture/race is your character? (Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Kallonian, Proto-Watolian, etc.)
- Nuokaenian

What religion is your character? (Must be an existing religion, otherwise simply put "N/A" or "Undefined Native Religion"
- Polytheistic

Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters? (Must have approval from the players playing the existing characters first!)
- No

Does your character hold any official titles, ranks, jobs ingame? (E.g. Province Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
- No

Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
- Born into a group of savage raiders in unknown lands to the far north, I was taught early on how to fight for myself but always had a sense of morality that my people saw as weak. I always held off on the rides to pillage and eventually my people caught on and declared that I would be sacrificed for my weakness so the future of our people be made strong. What I lacked in their strength I made up for in my cleverness, I devised a plan that led to my escape on a small raft and I sailed south for weeks and weeks until I landed in Hallesoll. A city far larger than anything I had ever experienced and people who seemed more suited to my civility. I met a group of men from Ankoantia, they wanted to know more about me, but i feared if i let them know my true origin I wouldn't be trusted. So, I became Samwell Clegane, a simple man who was ready to be employed as a laborer and live under their rule for the rest of my days... But i still have nightmares of my people... nightmares where I'm the one leading their pillages and a strange sense to move north.

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- No

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

You cannot be called Samwell as its an existing irl name. Other than that, great work! Especially for mentioning an existing significant location on the map.