Pending Open Character Application: Vali

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.

Vali

Feb 3, 2022
Minecraft Username:
Vali

Discord Name:
Vali#3999

What is the name of your character?:
Varka Boreas

What is the age of your character?:

What province are you in?:
Aelocoran

What race is your character?
Borean

What religion is your character?
Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters?
no.

Does your character hold any official titles, ranks, jobs ingame? (E.g. Province Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
Miner.

Please provide a backstory to your character

My backstory is a different one than my last one and is a really long story about how a boy grows up into a man and finds his way in the world. It all started when my OC Varka Boreas was born into a small village (he does not remember where because he has short-term memory loss) to his two parents. His parents raised him along with his 6 other siblings, and he was the fifth child. Varka has blonde hair and green eyes. He is both mysterious and highly curious. He worked and played alongside his family until he was 12 when he was sent off to boarding school. There he learned arithmetic, writing, music, and history. After graduating two years later, he gets married to a wife who is also the same age. He and his wife have 5 children and are happy together. Then Rågnorak happens and he is transported to an isekai world. This is where the current time takes place. He joins the province of Aelocoran because he knows the people and they are super cool. His occupation is miner. He is truly selfless and does not need to be rewarded for his efforts because knowing that his group is doing well because of him is all the reward that he needs. He seeks to protect his fellow allies, and to support them to succeed. His diamond armour ready, and his diamond sword sharpened, he gathers his courage and resolve. “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles". He is ready. He knows not what the future may hold, but he mines forward without hesitation one block at a time.

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
no.

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
no.

Last edited:

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

The naming suffix "ington" is not Patriam-friendly
Please expand upon your backstory

Reactions: Vali

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021
I have edited my Character application accordingly.
Varka Boreas is from the game Genshin Impact and cannot be used as a name
Your backstory also makes references to many things that are not part of Patriam such as Ragnarok, Isekai, other worlds, as well as direct references to Minecraft.

When creating a character you should imagine them as a real person within The Patriam Universe itself, not as a playable character in Minecraft. They should be grounded in realism, i.e. born in this world and have realistic connections and actions within it.