Pending Open Character Application

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.

shab1aba1a

Jan 20, 2022

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
-Shab1aba1aba1a

Discord Name#Identifier
-Shab1a#1936

Character Details

What is the name of your character?
-Alexander Gwyar

What is the age of your character?

What province are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance?
-Hallealtolia

What culture/race is your character?
-Aeloenian

What religion is your character?
-N/A

Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters?
- Lancelot (Friend), Arthur (Friend), Charles (Friend) (edited)

Does your character hold any official titles, ranks, jobs ingame?
-Archon

Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
-My father raised me by myself as my mother died from complications due to childbirth. My father was a ship engineer and taught me how to build ships and how to sail. I lived by fishing to make money to look after my father after he got sick and old. After my father passed away I decided to sail the world and explore. One day whilst adventuring I met Charles and Arthur and we decided to explore together and eventually we found some unclaimed land and decided to build a town from scratch. I worked as a guard for years and then when we it was decided that we needed a navy I enlisted and was appointed as Vice-admiral.

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-No

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

You cannot use real life names. If you require assistance with coming up with names please don't hesitate to flick me a DM for help.
As a member of Hallealtolia you are Drunathein and not Hallealtolian.

Please make the appropriate changes to your application.