Pending Open Character Application

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.

DomDGreat

Jan 20, 2022
Username: ---------- DomDGreat
Discord: ------------ DommyDGreat#2936

Name: -------------- Domidu Great
Province/Nation:--- Tokchtlak
Race: --------------- Taikyo-Wurtumese
Religion:------------ N/A
Relations:----------- N/A
Job:----------------- no official title in game but is a builder and a part-time tailor
Backstory:

Domidu, is a man from a wealthy family. He went on a quest, seeking inspiration for his builds. He sailed the ocean, and visited many lands. And each time he would find land, he would study the environment, and take inspiration from it. He would keep on doing this, until one day, he just stopped. He was getting bored, and decided to look for society. Upon finding land, he found a few men. The men were apparently going to start a nation, Domidu was intrigued, so he decided to join them. They sailed the sea until they found a peninsula. The men decided that this peninsula is where they would start their nation. So they started clearing out trees to make space for a little camp. Domidu decided to help them cut some trees down, and built a house alongside a guy named max. Domidu enjoyed helping them, so he decided to join the newly founded nation.

Last edited:

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

You cannot be called Dominique D. Great because it is an irl name
Since you are Taikyo-Wurtumese I would suggest something like Damoniku

DomDGreat

Jan 20, 2022

Pending

You cannot be called Dominique D. Great because it is an irl name
Since you are Taikyo-Wurtumese I would suggest something like Damoniku
are there other races i could use? since i realize that i made my character not from the world of patriam

Last edited:

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021
are there other races i could use? since i realize that i made my character not from the world of patriam
No, the only race are humans. Your character must be from the world of Patriam, characters within Patriam have no knowledge of other planets nor are there any other dimensions or portals or anything.