Pending Open Character Application

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.

Dabmasterdab21

Feb 4, 2022
Minecraft Username:
-Dabmasterdab21

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Atmos | PatriamStudios#0001)
-Triangle head#3188

(OPTIONAL) Please provide a link to any previously approved character applications
-

Character Details (Greater detail and info are expected!)

What is the name of your character?
-Lodar Blocking

What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)

What province are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance?
-Hiwotsukeru

What culture/race is your character? (Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Kallonian, Proto-Watolian, etc.)
-Taikyo-wurtmese

What religion is your character? (Must be an existing religion, otherwise simply put "N/A" or "Undefined Native Religion"
-N/A

Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters? (Must have approval from the players playing the existing characters first!)
-I am childhood friends with Kodama Juzo (Were33445)

Does your character hold any official titles, ranks, jobs ingame? (E.g. Province Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
-I own a bookstore and I am in the Hiwotsukeru military

Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
-As I was a child i always wanted to be a math teacher. I thought it would be fun until math hit me hard in middle school and I failed. I decided to give up on my dream and instead focus on science, I failed that to. I tried every other class but there was only ever 2 things I was good at, reading and economics. So I decided to own a business and i really liked the idea of a bookstore. As I turned 18 I also decided to join the Hiwotsukeru military to support the best nation on the map. That is where I am right now a simple bookstore owner who is always ready to strike a deal or help the nation in anyway.

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-no

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
-I am also kinda a troll but I don't grief stuff so don't worry.

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

Lodar Blocking is not an applicable name for the Taikyo-Wurtumese culture
I would recommend Todaru Burokai