- Dec 8, 2021
Your Minecraft Username:
Your Vassal's Minecraft Username:
Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
Your Vassal's Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
Link to your vassal's character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your vassal's approved character application)
Are you 16 years of age or older?
Is your vassal 16 years of age or older?
This form is an exception to most rules due to the way Akheron's government works, this has been accepted by Alexander II, Chief of the Name, Tiarna of Ballydonnelly Castle, Ri of Donegal, Tyrone, and Fermanagh, and ruler of great lands on this specific occassion.
Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)What province are you applying to colonise? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
What colour does your realm use on the map? (Please provide a HEX code)
- #de89c5 (as said here https://discord.com/channels/628381132261556229/628381132697632788/924858307464798250 )
How many players will be joining your new vassal province upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
- 3, Myself, MorbidMinds, Arigatoni
What is the permanent Discord invite for your home province and/or realm?
Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail.)
What culture is your vassal province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Drunathein, extension of Akheron, hence being of the same culture
What religion is your vassal province? (OPTIONAL)
What government type is your vassal province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- Council, due to the unique nature of Akheron and its government, Vassals are usually members of its Council.
Why do you want to be colonise this province?
- Akheron is home to a great many people, being the largest province in Patriam, due to this, many of the people do not have the space to build, farm, or live. In the same way, Eukon is a space necessary to the needs of Akheron and its productions.
What is the background and/or history of your vassal province OR the history of your colonization efforts in-lore? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better! And remember, colonizing a province takes thousands of people in-lore, not just you and your two friends!)
- As Akheron has been on Halleonia, it has brought in many of the people. Having restored the tower on its coast, and begun its government, Akheron has sought to expand inward, especially due to the late outbursts regarding Kyrenthia. Tempted by the outpost lying right behind them, towering above them on the mountaintop, Akheron has found that Eukon has many things needed by Akheron's people, including much-needed supplies and land. As such, Veles, a member of the council, has brought with him a great many men, among them being Morbius, another member of the council, known for his works in the mines. They would first choose to check the great fort above them in order that they may settle and put a foothold in Eukon, and expand deeper into the mountains.
Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- As said before earlier, due to Ahkeron's unique government, this specific instance has been allowed by our great and merciful Alexander II, Chief of the Name, Tiarna of Ballydonnelly Castle, Ri of Donegal, Tyrone, and Fermanagh, ruler of a great many lands.