This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePhoenix

Minecraft Username
FeatherFlames

Discord Name and Identifier
BluePhoenix, bluephoenix8716

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
No

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Kagayutzi Aeiattra

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Ky'Ji

What religion is your character?
Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Master

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Kagayutzi Yidi grew up in an isolated small village hidden deep within the great mountain ranges in the southern region of the Ky'Ji. His mother unfortunately died when he was very young, while his father had to be very busy to keep the family going, so Kagayutzi mostly spent his time with his great uncle Teiattra, who was an old local monk. They were not wealthy, but they had plenty to survive.

Often his great uncle would bring Kagayutzi to the mountain peaks to meditate, and share stories with the young boy. Teiattra spoke of other Houses from far away, and fabricated fantastical tales of myths and stories to inspire. But most of all, he spoke of the beauty of the stars: how their entrancing movement and light dazzled high above. And, of the moon, which he regarded as a celestial being, caring for them during the night, just like the sun protected them in the day. Even as Kagayutzi grew up, he continued to meditate with his great uncle every full moon.

One day however, Teiattra's aging body began to be too frail, and was failing him. The monk was stuck to his bed, with Kagayutzi at his side, caring for him as best as he could. He grew deathly ill - it was a matter of time before he would pass away. Teiattra on his deathbed gave the now much older Kagayutzi his dying wish - for him to succeed him. Kagayutzi promised he would, and watched as his great uncle took his last breath.

Following Teiattra's death, Kagayutzi took the name of Kagayutzi Aeiattra to honour him. He adorned the robe that Teiattra had gifted him to wear when he was ready, and set off to continue his journey.

Since then, Aeiattra continues to seek inner peace and tranquility, while studying the ways of the world to further his understanding of life. He hopes that one day he can truly make good on his promise, and that high in the sky, his great uncle is proud of him.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back