Open Fernieum's Character App - Valeria Drunath

This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

Fernieum

Minecraft Username
Fernieum

Discord Name and Identifier
Fernieum

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Valeria Drunath

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Drunathaen

What religion is your character?
Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Chancellor

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Lady Valeria Drunath, born into House Drunathaen, rose to leadership through her skill in both war and diplomacy. Trained in the ways of combat, she proved her bravery on the battlefield and gained respect from her peers

But Valeria didn’t stop there. She understood the importance of making friends and dealing with politics. She learned how to negotiate and make alliances, earning support from both the military and the nobility

Facing challenges from rival factions and external threats, Valeria remained strong and determined. She united her people under her leadership, guiding the City State of Vaeloranthia with fairness and strength.
Yet even as she navigated the treacherous waters of House Drunathaen's politics, Valeria never lost sight of the threats that loomed beyond the city's walls. Barbarian hordes attacking the borders of House Drunathaen, their raiding parties threatening to plunge the realm and the city-state into chaos and ruin. Undeterred, Valeria marshaled her forces, leading raids against the enemy and bolstering the city's defenses against any who would dare to challenge its sovereignty.

As Chancellor of Vaeloranthia, Valeria leads with wisdom, striving to bring unity and prosperity to her city-state. Despite facing dangers, she remains resolute, knowing that only by staying strong and clever can she ensure Vaeloranthia's greatness

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Back