Pending Open Frelloo's Character App - Bello

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.
This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

Frelloo

Minecraft Username
Frelloo

Discord Name and Identifier
frelloo

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Bello

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Yes

List and Explain the Characters and their relation
Dymic Staenval Hearth, Infus Ludanui, Bello , Leonidas Athanasios, Xavier

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Rank-- Senate of Kry'Gana state, Job -- Economist

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Born within the House of Kaegorin, I didn’t have the most ideal upbringing. My family was a poor one, you could even say impoverished. I never had a proper education. My parents were from an upper middle class family. Because of that, they had a sublime childhood with anything they could’ve imagined. They had a pristine education. They knew everything about the world. Mathematics, Astrology, History, Language to list a few. But one thing they had ever experienced was love. They were never able to feel the joys of love, the courtship, the thrill, the joys of it. Until one day, on a clear summer day, the met. The two instantly met each other’s eyes. They walked over to each other with great anxiety and nervousness. The two instantly hit it off, each person being able to relate to the other, seeing as though they had a similar upbringing. They instantly knew that they had chemistry, and felt love for the first time. Months passed, and the two decided to tell their guardians about their relationship, expecting that they would approve of the relationship. Unfortunately, both sets of parents disapproved of the relationship vehemently. The two were met with a life-altering decision. Either give up love and follow their parents, to undoubtedly a wealthy and easy life, or to pursue love. They chose the latter. They left on the middle of the night, where they eventually went into a deep cave in a forest.
My parents taught me everything they knew about the world. Every drop of knowledge was passed down to me, and I was able to grasp most of it. I was enthralled by the art of combat and the art of economy. From age 12 I could best my father in a fight, from age 14 I understood some of the things even my parents couldn’t. These skills gave me the confidence, and the will to leave home a seek a future for myself.
I was horribly mistaken. After leaving home, blessed by my parents and their gifts, I was instantly met by a group of bandits. These were some ordinary, run of the mill bandits I thought, but no. These were some of the most skilled bandits in the whole region. Unbeknownst to me, my family had been protecting me from these threats all my life. I always wondered why there weren’t any other people coming to our land. Seeing as though the forest had so much natural beauty and fauna, I thought it was odd that no one came into the forest. It turned out that my parents had driven away any and all people who approached our lands. Bandits, slavers, normal folk, all of it. I had tried to fight them with al of might, but I was unable to best them. Being at a numbers and gear disadvantage, it was no wonder it had turned out this way. I decided to flee.
I ran for what seemed like an eternity. Seconds blurred into minutes, minutes into hours. The will to escape from the horrors I'd undoubtedly face fueled me on. After the sun set and the moon rose, I felt like I had finally broken the bonds of fear, and into the warm light of freedom and liberty.
Months passed by, possibly even years. I had been foraging on the local berries, fungi and whatever half-eaten corpses there were. On one otherwise peaceful night, I heard a sound coming from the trees. I knew instantly that these noises weren't made by just any creature, but a person. The sound of hard leather pressing on the grass floor, a dim light coming from the foliage. The thing I dreaded most was about to happen. Torture. I ran with stealth and determination, driven by the will to not to be captured by bandits, not to be just some expendable tool for someone. These were my home grounds. I've lived here for the past months and years, I had vast knowledge of the surrounding area. I knew if it came down to a long chase, I'd be able to escape. With adrenaline rushing through me I ducked and weaved through the foliage, but somehow the footsteps were getting louder, the lights got brighter, and started multiplying. I realized that this wasn't just a sole person hunting me down, it was a group. I knew I wouldn't be able to escape this. No matter how fast I ran, or how smartly I tried to navigated the area, there was no escape. Only a divine being would be able to save me now.
Salvation. Such a beautiful word. The literal meaning would be; "preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss." A word beloved by so many, sought after by so many. I never could've hoped to witness, let alone be the recipient of such a divine term.
These people, they weren't hunting for free labour, they weren't some slavers. These people were saints in human form. These people were just some people who wanted to recruit people to their cause, a cause to better the world, to rid the world of nepotism and corruption.
These people I encountered were called Phantom and Dymic. Phantom was an enigmatic figure with an ambitious vision for a new nation. Phantom sought to create a society that respected individuals based on talent and skills rather than their social standing. Dymic was a person who got recruited by Phantom. Dymic was a talented architect. Blessed by the teachings of his mentor, Eldran Stonewall, Dymic learned the secrets of how to blend practicality with artistic expression.
Listening to their stories, With my proficiency in the art of economy,
] I decided that I would join the duo in their mission, to create a nation with no corruption, no nepotism, a nation based solely on talent and skills as their financial advisor.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Last edited:

Pending

You may not use the word Saint as it is a Christian-specific religious title.
The last name Stonewall and the name Phantom are irl words and also cannot be used, please use the actual names of characters when you reference them.

Back