This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glisterr

Minecraft Username
Glisterr

Discord Name and Identifier
@Glisterr

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Aelfgot Härsdin

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Member of the House of Lords of the City of Kry'gana

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Aelfgot was born to a royal family of seven children in the City of Kry'gana, where he is a Lord. He was born to the Härsdin family, a long line of Lords in Kry'gana tracing back about two centuries. In those bygone days when the city of Kry'gana was being established, his hard-working ancestors were granted the title of Lord by the reigning King simply on the basis of their merit, skill, and pious character. But Aelfgot inherited the title of Lord from his father, Byding, who never had to do farm labor a day in his life and never experienced the toilsome life of the peasantry. Due to the inbreeding take frequently took place in this large royal line, Aelfgot developed a mutation which caused his left eye to develop a cataract very shortly after his birth. He wears an eye patch on his left eye, and he uses it as a political tactic in order to appear accustomed to the grittiness and toil of the peasant class. Aelfgot has a large future ahead of him, being only 44, but who can predict where his life will go? Aelfgot is a studious man, and he has read ancient writings about a variety of systems of government which existed in the ancient days before the collapse of society. He has become interested in representative democracy, and with his persuasion was able to convince the King of Kry'gana to allow him to create a Constitution providing for a Senate. Will Aelfgot renounce his royal title in anger against the corrupt aristocracy of his time, or through political cunning, will he manage to become King and become a mighty warlord? Nobody knows, but Aelfgot has quite the future ahead of him.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Sorry for not answering that one question, I have not played any previous Patriam servers. Also, even though I have worked with multiple other characters in Kry'gana I don't have any existing familial ties to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back