Conditional Acceptance Open Grafiti_slo's Character App - Ragnar Freysson

Your application has been accepted based on certain conditions outlined in the message from the application reviewer. If you fail to meet the requirements within the requirements set, your application will be revoked.
This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

ilikefluffystuff

Minecraft Username
Grafiti_slo

Discord Name and Identifier
ilikefluffystuff

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Reagnari Fyerion

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Haensaar

What religion is your character?
Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Yes

List and Explain the Characters and their relation
Siged Fyerion's younger brother. they travel together to look for a better place to stay at

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Council Representative, Builder, Woodcutter

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Reagnari Fyerion, born in a clan from the northen part of the continent in a poor family of woodcutters. With his parents leaving to find a better life, unknown where, him and his older brother (at the time 15 and 17) are left behind. Reagnari often has to rely on his older brother. They are seen as nuisance and scum in the eyes of other villagers as they sometimes had to steal food to survive harsh winters. The Villagers decided to exile them since they barely contribute anything to the clan and they are now looking for a new land to occupy.

Reagnari Fyerion is a pretty strong man, since he often hunts down animals and climbs mountains to explore new areas to camp in. He has gone through a lot of hardships in the wild, his mind is strengthened and filled with determination to survive no matter what it costs. He trusts his brother Siged Fyerion with his life, as he's been saved by him many times in the village and the outside world.
Amongst being good at hunting and chopping logs, he is also good at building camps and enjoys thought provoking questions while also being an unfunny comedian. He often drinks with his older brother, since it's one of the only ways to stay warm in cold environment.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission. Yes

Last edited:

Pending

There are no actual Vikings in Patriam. Haensaar are only compared to Vikings for easy reference as to how they may act and build. Please modify your character application to reflect this.

Additionally, the names Ragnar and Frey are well known Old Norse names. Please consider changing them. Alternatively you could play around with the vowels and consonant of the name to make it feel more alien/unknown/different.

I think it's alright now, though I'm gonna change my friend's name (''Sigrid'') when he does it (i dunno yet, we live in different timezones and he's probably sleeping)

Conditional Acceptance

This application is approved so long as the name Sigrid is changed within the application.

Back