This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Jack

Minecraft Username
Jackstr1

Discord Name and Identifier
Just_Jack (just___jack)

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
N/A

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Jink

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
King

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Jink wandered from North East Kaegorin gathering materials with his family. As he traveled, he gathered a following of people by supplying them with goods. One night, according to Jink, he received a vision from a god that he has said was called "The Maker". The Maker told him to travel west with his family and followers, and that if Jink and his people followed the teachings of The Maker, that their city would live long and prosper. But if they turned against him, the city would fall to ruin. With this covenant in mind, Jink and his ragtag group of nomads moved west until they eventually found and island, the perfect spot for a small group to build a defensive base.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Pending

If you intend to lead a City State then you will need to significantly flesh out your backstory. Either pretend the City State exists and you recently became King, or really go into depth about how your City State came to be.

You also need to read the rules.

Jink wandered from North East Kaegorin gathering materials with his family. As he traveled, he gathered a following of people by supplying them with goods. One night, according to Jink, he received a vision from a god that he has said was called "The Maker". The Maker told him to travel west with his family and followers, and that if Jink and his people followed the teachings of The Maker, that their city would live long and prosper. But if they turned against him, the city would fall to ruin. With this covenant in mind, Jink and his ragtag group of nomads moved west until they eventually found and island, the perfect spot for a small group to build a defensive base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back