Character DetailsWhat is the name of your character?
- Erik Vongvied
What is the age of your character?
What province are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance?
- I will be applying to create a nation on the province of Aelocoran
What culture/race is your character?
- Race: Borean
- Culture: N/A
What religion is your character?
- Undefined Native Religion
Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters?
Does your character hold any official titles, ranks, jobs ingame?
- Not as yet, upon acceptance of province application it will become Grand Marshal
Please provide a backstory to your character
- Erik Vongvied the current Grand Marshal of the Borean people and regarded as their ultimate divine leader. Born into a semi-noble family with the ranking of captain he was enrolled in the finest officer school money could buy access to. Graduating early at the top of his class he began his lifelong service to the Borean military. At 23 years old he led a platoon of 10 men in a daring raid against local barbarians, ransacking and looting the entire village while their warriors were out hunting. Awarded with the Silver Cross of Heroism for returning with much needed food supplies, he was promoted two times to the rank of Lieutenant. Following the next 20 years of his life he slowly but surely worked his way up the military chain of command until reaching the rank of General of the Army. At this time his popularity was much higher then the current Grand Marshal's and he was appointed Vice Marshal on his 52nd birthday. Following the death of the previous Grand Marshal he was appointed the role and given complete control over the nation. Following a grand campaign he professed the need to connect to the outer world and begin a new chapter in Borean history
Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- I tried to rope in the lore from https://officialpatriam.fandom.com/wiki/The_Origins_of_Patriam into our backstory.