Minecraft Username:
- Moosebobby
Discord Name#Identifier:
- Moose#7698

Character Details​

What is the name of your character?
- Erik Vongvied

What is the age of your character?

What province are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance?
- I will be applying to create a nation on the province of Aelocoran

What culture/race is your character?
- Race: Borean
- Culture: N/A

What religion is your character?
- Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters?
- No

Does your character hold any official titles, ranks, jobs ingame?
- Not as yet, upon acceptance of province application it will become Grand Marshal

Please provide a backstory to your character
- Erik Vongvied the current Grand Marshal of the Borean people and regarded as their ultimate divine leader. Born into a semi-noble family with the ranking of captain he was enrolled in the finest officer school money could buy access to. Graduating early at the top of his class he began his lifelong service to the Borean military. At 23 years old he led a platoon of 10 men in a daring raid against local barbarians, ransacking and looting the entire village while their warriors were out hunting. Awarded with the Silver Cross of Heroism for returning with much needed food supplies, he was promoted two times to the rank of Lieutenant. Following the next 20 years of his life he slowly but surely worked his way up the military chain of command until reaching the rank of General of the Army. At this time his popularity was much higher then the current Grand Marshal's and he was appointed Vice Marshal on his 52nd birthday. Following the death of the previous Grand Marshal he was appointed the role and given complete control over the nation. Following a grand campaign he professed the need to connect to the outer world and begin a new chapter in Borean history

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- No

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- I tried to rope in the lore from https://officialpatriam.fandom.com/wiki/The_Origins_of_Patriam into our backstory.

Last edited:

gerber11

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Developer
Jan 3, 2021
Conditional Acceptance
I forwarded your application to @Atmos for review. However, as he has things going on in his life, the review is becoming delayed. I am personally unsure if this will meet Alex's requirements to fit within the lore. Thus, to allow you and your crew to start playing. I am giving you conditional acceptance.

The condition is that when Alex reviews your application in the future, he may not approve of your background story and you will be required to change it to suit his requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moosebobby

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Pending

As per my comments on your province application, please make the appropriate changes to your character's backstory. I would recommend talking more about the specific backstory of your character rather than wider events.
It should also be noted that you cannot be called "Erik Friedrickson" as we do not allow any names that resemble or are directly from Earth/irl. If you would like some assistance coming up with a lore-friendly name I am happy to assist!

Moosebobby

Jan 17, 2022
Mooseville, Mooselandia

Pending

As per my comments on your province application, please make the appropriate changes to your character's backstory. I would recommend talking more about the specific backstory of your character rather than wider events.
It should also be noted that you cannot be called "Erik Friedrickson" as we do not allow any names that resemble or are directly from Earth/irl. If you would like some assistance coming up with a lore-friendly name I am happy to assist!
Edited with requested changes.

Atmos

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 3, 2021

Approved*

However, I would refrain from using titles and ranks such as Lieutenant, Grand Marshal, etc. since they are fairly specific ranks more closely associated with irl modern military whereas things like General, Commander, King, Lord etc. are more generic terms and, for the sake of not overcomplicating things too much, are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.