Pending Ningy's Character Application and Lore

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ningy

NingyMD
NingyMD
Quest Designer

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
-NingyMD

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Atmos | PatriamStudios#0001)
-Ningy#1448

(OPTIONAL) Please provide a link to any previously approved character applications
-N/A

Character Details (Greater detail and info are expected!)

What is the name of your character? You can find a namelist to choose from here if you are struggling!
-Ningy

What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)

Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
-Ningy's Lore <--- Link

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-Yes I have played on the one previous to this.

As part of playing on Patriam: Infinitus, we are implementing a new player agreement to aid in the immersion, roleplay, and gameplay of the server. The agreement is as follows:

Do you agree to
  • Remain and speak in-character when interacting with other players ingame, including both using text and voice chat
  • Keep all Out-Of-Character (OOC) communications to either the main Patriam discord or the separate Patriam Nations Discord
  • Ensure that the skin you use fits your character (i.e. must be human, match the culture of your character, etc.)
  • Uphold the immersion found within Patriam: Infinitus for the benefit of both yourself and others via participating faithfully and realistically in roleplay and in your interactions with others.
- I agree

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
-All will be in the Doc and updates will be in there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back