Open Prismitten's Character App - Nagin Chous (gi making a J sound)

This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

Prismitten

Minecraft Username
Prismitten

Discord Name and Identifier
Username Prismitten Display name Mitten

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
Patriam: Infinitus (1.16.5 Modded)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Nagin Chous (gi making a J sound)

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Ky'Ji

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Nagin Chous was born in the middle of a jungle where they were abandoned at the age of about 6 by their parents for unknown reasons, being more physically capable and determined to live than the average 6 year old due to living in a forest and being abandoned they were able to get by by killing parrots and foraging. They made a mud shack with prior knowledge of structures at about 8 years old instead of living under a bush, but this shack had a hole in the top to look at the stars. Then at the age of about 14 they had weakened a bit due to easier living conditions as by the age of around 11 most the wild life was missing in that general area, and they made a farm with cocoa beans and some wheat. Still though looking at the stars, they felt it was time to leave this place after all they'd lived here their whole life and it was pretty bland. The only entertainment was at night when looking up, also they'd regretted their decision partially to put a hole in the roof didn't make for the best condition against rain. so they traveled for about 2 years in one direction until they found a path! Wondering what was at the end of this crude path they followed it, only to end up at nowhere, so they went backwards on the path and they found a village. They helped around that town for a bit and made some new clothes with the help of the villages tailor rather than clothes out of leaves, no this time they where made of actual cotton they made the colored dark blue and purples with patches of bright, to match the stars and then the next day from the village they disappeared at night without a trace, now the wandering Astral Person would travel from village to village providing help while remaining unknown until the age of 30 when they decided to try and find a place to truly settle down it took them quite long to find just the right place but with a young established city they thought they could fit right in nicely.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Back