Not open for further replies.

kyletivis

BANNED
BANNED
Minecraft Username:
-kyletivis

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
-kyletivis#4969

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
-https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/kyletivis-character-app.100/

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)

What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
-nonukonouou

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
-/na

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
-§3

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
-i will be importing a few people i have alot of people from other worlds i know looking for a world just will take time

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-nope

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
-https://discord.com/channels/928068697027903488/928068697027903492 /note/ will be setting it up more

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Nuokaenian

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
-/na

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
-Shogunate

Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- its a harsh area with little supply's and i want to build grand works out of nothingness and carve out a nice area out of harsh living becuse and i want to bring in the folk that like to grind from nothing it makes people stronger
grinders

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
-the province is a cold wasteland of nothing. knowen for being a harsh place to live forseing people to scrach out a liveing with working with others or turning in to down right wild folk ,so it was settled out availability when Rancormesh Kunon von Enderlen went up north its covered with old ruins of failed citys that tryed to pop up only to be killed by nature plague and natural disasters. some homes are are said to be made of pieces of ruins along with alot of tribe tents. becuse of these things the region has become known as cursed and people tend to avoid any places out side the main towns. lots of folk are said to get lost in the frequent storms that blow in only to be found dead clinging in old ruins to stay warm or to turn up frozen in place. or the luckey ones just wind up hafe starve and mad. but if your a trader its a place of wealth and knowledge if you dare the trip. a good place to collect the knowledge of from others failures.

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- will be building some ruins in it lore wise i can make it look like the different peoples settling their all had harsh times liveing their and died out intell the new government rose up

Last edited:

Pending

Please fix the following issues before your application is accepted:

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
-fascist economic dictate
Fascism is not an exiting ideology in Patriam. The closest you could get would be something along the lines of a Japanese Shogunate. A military government ruled by a power warrior leader with a social hierarchy with a strong warrior class at the top.

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
-the province is a cold wasteland of nothing that no one wants so it was settled out availability with old ruins and tribe lands
Please provide more relevant background and history to your province

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- people that come their will adapt their culture
Please provide a baseline culture for your province, if you are unsure then I would recommend adopting Nuokaenian since you are settling in a Nuokaenian province and described your government type as "fascist"

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
-cyan
Please provide an actual HEX colour code, not just "Cyan"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back