- Jan 20, 2022
Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
- https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/character-application.140/ (I have approval from Ryan to go ahead with the province app but awaiting character acceptance)
Are you 16 years of age or older?
Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
- 5 (miscolored#7386, Hopthemonkey#4707, Shaba1a#1936, Nevino#8122, kingy#1081)
Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)
What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Hallealtolian: Militaristic; Our military is idolised by the general populace, commanders are treated with the utmost respect. Xenophobic; We mistrust people from other continents, and from cultures dissimilar to our own, but willing to work with other people if it would better us. Materialistic; A state rejection of the divine, recognising that technological advancement isn't going to come from prayer, nor worship.
What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- No state religion but religion is not outlawed.
What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- A Directory, led by five Archons. Partial Stratocracy (4/5 of the Archons are Military Officers).
Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- To foster cooperation with our neighbours and expand our own sphere of influence and those of our allies across other continents.
What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
- Arthur, a boy who got thrown out by his parents into the wilderness due to their poor financial situation, learnt to survive in these harsh cold conditions and grew to around the age of 20, by himself and the wildlife around him. Around this age, exploring near the borders of established, built up provinces, he found two people with whom he became friends with, Alexander and Charles. These three adventurers went on to become the founding members of Hallealtolia, when they realised that no one else was planning on building this place up, and it was empty. From then, the fledgling town created a group of Guardsmen to protect them. Galahad, a young man, was appointed as the leader and the Fourth Archon of the Province. As the town grew into a city and spanned the province, the town guard was reformed into an Army, with Galahad chosen as the Field Marshal. An aspiring young Colonel named Lancelot decided one day to suggest to the Archons that there should be a Naval Fleet for the city, as he felt it was necessary in the interest of further protecting the Province. The Archons resolved to heed his advice, forming a Navy for the province and selecting Lancelot as Grand Admiral of the Fleets, and elevated him to the position of Fifth Archon.
Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- No, thank you.