Status
Not open for further replies.

MavelousGuy

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
- MavelousGuy

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
- Mavel | MavelDraconia#1337

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
- https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/character-application-mavelousguy.60/

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)

What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
- Wuldaen

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
- Kuoakaeno

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
- #ffed00

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
- I have one with me. Discord: destroyer 16#5408 , they wanted to join Maru's adventures.

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- I did, it was 2.0 and this was where I got myself the Emerald Rank

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
- https://discord.gg/x3XE2VMjkk

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Wulkaenian

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- N/A

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- A House-Based Senate or a Houses and Lords based Senate. Since it's tribal, a High Chief is both Head of House and State. Chief is a head of a House. While their close Successor is called Junior-Chief (I may or may not change it in the future, I'll have Junior-Chief as a defacto-rank until I find something fitting.)

Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- Yes, please

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
- After it's leader Maru decided to settle down on it's current location, he went through a book he found when he was going over the seas. There was a rather crude drawing, yet he was able to read through it. This region offers a lush forest with flat structure leading along the coast. To the west is a mountain range that is mighty in it's height. He thought it would be a natural defense against possible invaders. He was convinced it was a good choice to go there. He wasn't sure of what to find next, but people told that there was something hidden, beneath these monstrous mountains. This one was Wuldaen.

- Yet the book was also telling of a land from its southern side. It wasn't really much different from it's northern counterpart, yet it lacked the canal styled delta, Wuldaen offered. But this province was offering a wide range of construction possibilities since it's rather flat structure along the coast while the mountain chain is continued over this province as well, like Wuldaen. This one was Kuoakaeno.

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- I like the coastal region, it would make great for a harbour city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back