Open Schwein_star's Character App - Schweinius/ Schwein

This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

Schwein

Minecraft Username
Schwein_star

Discord Name and Identifier
Schwein star

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Schweinius/ Schwein

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Yes

List and Explain the Characters and their relation
Korpharo Aodhan
( read backstory before readinf this )
Him and Schweinius meet for the first time after he escaped prison and Schweinius had already established himself has the head of the republik . They got along suprisingly well and became good friends oever the time they spend together disccusing the future of the Nation with Schwein even beeing thought to read and write by him . Eventually Schweinus even agreed to make Korpharo Aodhan King . Atleast until next election.

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Schweinius was born as a Farmer in the Staat of Cazanovia ( not yet accepted city staat ) and lived in peace, until the city was raided the nobels slouthered and he joined a movment that wanted the Republic. Quickly rising the ranks of the goverment structure on account of his suprising intellect despite his humbel upbringing
.He endet up as the right hand man of the leader of the Rupublic . The President feel ill before he could write down his idears for the Republic but Schweinus even so he was illiterate at the time sat next to his bed listieng to his idears . Eventually he died leaving Schweinius to complete what he began . As soon as he satteled into Goverment the hair to the Kingdom apprede at his doorstep confused about ehat happend . ( read caracter realations ). And after that was than he finally used the newly aquierd skill of writting to sit down for one week straight and write the constitution of Cazanovia he wasn´t seen outside his house once during that period and once he reaperd it was found that the finnal version of the consitituion he used was Number 28 he wrote . Now with a lumming election and a brand new partie ( The Free market Party ) that recently established itself next to his party and the Kings party it looks like there are a lot of challanges to overcome but certainly if anybody can do it it will be this man . ( Also I am very sorry for spelling mistakes but english isn´t my first language and I have dislexia so yeah, very sorry about that )

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Back