This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyFox666

Minecraft Username
ShyFox666

Discord Name and Identifier
tuba_duba

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
Patriam: Infinitus (1.16.5 Modded), Patriam: Age of Kings (OG-1 year ago)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, Infraction Guidelines

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Kozitsake Aduc

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Ky'Ji

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Yes

List and Explain the Characters and their relation
2xExp, Tōru hops, Coworkers and friends

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
brewer, brewery owner

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
My started when i was very young. Alcohol ran in the familys blood. i was 3 when i got my first shot of hananmaed. when i was 5 i could down 8 shots of vaarik without feeling a thing. at 15 year of age, i was kicked out of the house for stealing 9 barrels of runnmaed. i went wes. where i met a guy called Tōru hops. we met at a bar. he had a homemade brew. it was far beyond moonshine. for it was sunshine. it glowed a golden yellow, giving of the shine of the sun. he offerd me to a drink game of who could drink the most. we lined up the shots. ready set go. 1 shot, 2 shots , 3 shots, im feelng whoosy. i look at Tōru. he hasnt drunk a single one. io ask. "wwhwhy thehhhhheeee fluuuuuk arreeeee, YOU, nOT, dringking aaaaany?????" he said. "oh, i was just testing out my new concackstion. thanks for being a test dummy" he sad with a smile. i then said "I! approve. this shit is goooood" i was smilg form ear to ear. knownig i found my best friend.

this was my first. but as i am not as good in english i made chatGPT write a more refined version

From a tender age, my life was steeped in the culture of alcohol, a legacy passed down through generations. A mere three years old, and my initiation into the world of spirits began with a shot of hananmaed. By the time I reached the ripe age of five, I could effortlessly down eight shots of vaarik without batting an eye.
At the tumultuous age of fifteen, I found myself ousted from the family abode, an eviction prompted by a rather peculiar incident involving the theft of nine barrels of runnmaed. My journey took me westward, where serendipity led me to a fateful encounter with a certain Tōru Hops at a local watering hole.
Tōru, a master of his craft, presented me with a homemade brew that transcended the realm of mere moonshine, earning the moniker "sunshine." Its radiant golden hue mimicked the sun's brilliance, a visual symphony that promised a unique drinking experience. Ever the maverick, Tōru proposed a drinking challenge, lining up shots with the enthusiasm of a seasoned connoisseur.
As the count reached three shots, a woozy haze enveloped me, only to find Tōru untouched by the intoxicating liquid. Bewildered, I slurred my inquiry about his abstinence, to which he responded with a mischievous smile, confessing that I had unwittingly become a guinea pig for his latest concoction.
With a grin stretching from ear to ear, I wholeheartedly approved of the revelation, realizing that in Tōru, I had discovered more than a drinking companion – I had found a kindred spirit and a steadfast friend.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back