Rejected TayteT "Rogard The Rock"

This application has been rejected. Please read the last comment which will contain the information regarding the reason(s) for rejection.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TayteT

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
-TayteT

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Atmos | PatriamStudios#0001)
-TayteT#6780

(OPTIONAL) Please provide a link to any previously approved character applications
-Cant seem to find original.

Character Details (Greater detail and info are expected!)

What is the name of your character? You can find a namelist to choose from here if you are struggling!
-Rogard

What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)

What nation are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance? (If none currently, please put N/A)
-Aeigon

What culture/race is your character? (Norkinian, Northern Kallonian, Southern Kallonian, Aeloenic, etc.)
-Human/Aeigon

What religion is your character? (Must be an existing ingame and/or Canon religion, otherwise simply put "N/A" or "Undefined Native Religion"
-N/A

Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters? (Must have approval from the players playing the existing characters first!)
-He is the champion to his lord kilual and would serve the town and protect it with all his might.

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame? (E.g. Settlement Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
-Champion/Knight

Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
-It was one day. Rogard was working on his great home and fixing up the damages he caused because of the accident with the bull. He then went to the mountains to go back to training only to meet a woman that wanted to talk to him. After weeks she became his lover and they would go around their island exploring for riches and gold. They used to love exploring however one day he was going to meet her however saw a huge black knight at their front door as soon as he could take one step the knight would then sliced the house in half and was destroyed right in front of him. Rogard was in total shocked and didn't know what to do and would then grab a piece of wood challenging the black knight. However the black knight would knock him on the floor and stab him into his heart. However the black knight saw something and his hand then glowed with dark magic but then Rogard would pass out he would soon awake seeing the house destroyed and the village around him destroyed. He became depressed searching for the black knight and would get so angry that mountains would shake he would then take a search to find it because he heard rumors that the black knight was on a different island and that he was actually named The Black Knight of The Black Gulch. Rogard was so angry and wanted revenge so much that he took a boat and searched every island the eye could see trying to find them and would ask around over and over but would also do some nobol deeds as he couldnt help but to protect the villages he finds. However one day in the ocean he would meet his match against a storm that would knock him off his boat and drown him but he would then awoke in someone's home and a man entered the room he told me his name was Kilual and I was indebted to him as I would have surely died if he didnt found me and took me in and to this day he would be indebted to him serving him as a champion however Rogard would search and search the entire island for him because he had a feeling that the Black Knight was on this island.

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-Yes I have

As part of playing on Patriam: Infinitus, we are implementing a new player agreement to aid in the immersion, roleplay, and gameplay of the server. The agreement is as follows:

Do you agree to
  • Remain and speak in-character when interacting with other players ingame, including both using text and voice chat
  • Keep all Out-Of-Character (OOC) communications to either the main Patriam discord or the separate Patriam Nations Discord
  • Ensure that the skin you use fits your character (i.e. must be human, match the culture of your character, etc.)
  • Uphold the immersion found within Patriam: Infinitus for the benefit of both yourself and others via participating faithfully and realistically in roleplay and in your interactions with others.
-Hell yea

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
-Rogard is a great man bearing a great armor and bears a ring that his mother gave him and holds amazing weapons he found across islands and if you dare face againest his lord you would have to go through him first.

Last edited:

Pending - leaning towards Rejected

Bulls, as an animal, do not exist in Patriam.
There is no magic in Patriam.
There are no giants in Patriam.

You also cannot die, be resurrected, die, and then be resurrected again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back