Updates to Forum

gerber11

Director
Staff member
Patriam Studios Director
Founder
Jan 3, 2021
Preamble
Hey y'all, it's been quite a while since I've done anything announcements or feature updates. It's going to be a small one as there is a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff going on - primarily building.

Staff Team Changes
I will be reviewing some of our current staff members to see who is still fit to be within the staff team. As some have become inactive and/or not contributed to current projects so far. There will be a few exempt positions/teams
  • Quest Designer
  • Music Production
  • Sound Production
These positions will be exempt at this moment from activity monitoring due to the unpredictable nature of when such skills are needed. Right now, building is the focus and so looking at inactive builders is the primary concern for the staff team at this moment.

In the future. Likely a month or so before opening. A staff application format will be released and we will be looking for a couple of new Helpers for Patriam! If you're interested. Please keep an eye out on the Discord #announcements as the link and information will be released there first!
Two sections will be made. One will house the actual format and that is it. A second forums area will be made and within that, you will be able to post your application and edit it BUT you will not able able to see other player's applications for privacy reasons.

Website / Discord Changes
  • I've updated the forums from 2.2.2 to 2.2.4 - the latest version of XenForo.
  • I've created and expanded our HR section quite a bit for the Build Team. This is to help @Japersx manage the Build Team as our new Chief Architect.
  • I have culled a few channels on Discord. As meetings piled up and we moved to 3.0. Some 2.0 channels were left sitting but not being used at all. The information was out-of-date or no longer needed. So I thought it best to remove them and tidy up the Discord a wee bit. Due to permissions, likely not noticed by the public.

Reactions: wario