This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Usercatty

Minecraft Username
usercatty

Discord Name and Identifier
usercatty

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Ilias barlow

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. in game?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
was a small boy growing up in a village near a seaside, over time Ilias grew attached to fighting and Beating overs, he'd train hours on end with his wooden sword what his dad made for him on his 9th birthday. one a cold winters night Ilias village was attacked by forest bandits, they pillaged the town leaving nothing but fire and rubble. Ilias was the only one to escape that day, he'd have to survive for ages in the dense forests, he had none one left but him self ad nature, he's feet hurt from the amount of walking he did, he finely reached the town of marerirt. they welcomed him in and from this stage he declared he would get revenge for his parents and the people who died in the attack.

----------------------

I swear that all answers are plagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Last edited:

Pending

This is a good character application, the only issue is the name "Leonidas" as it is a very well known irl name. Please consider choosing another. Alternatively you could play around with the vowels and consonant of the name to make it feel more alien/unknown/different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back