Open Willer_231's Character App - Wyntrian de prantoblurph

This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

Willer_231

Minecraft Username
Willer_231

Discord Name and Identifier
willer0188

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
No

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Wyntrian de prantoblurph

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
no specified religion at the start

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
His father was recruited by the local army, and tried to teach his young sons the art of self defence, bravery and the fighting spirit to survive and to never give up. He was tragically sent to serve in a violent raid against a neighbouring village, dying brutally in a prolonged suffering death, his mother, destroyed by having to bury her beloved husband became unable to work and raise enough money to feed her children more than enough to just barely survive, her two children being me and my brother. Therefore as soon as we turned old enough to survive on our own we took out to get our own lives, and chase two different paths of climbing up to get a chance to one day be powerful and live a better life. I took towards a path of trying my hardest to travel around to nearby markets, and make a life in the merchant path, while he, my brother became a mercenary, fighting and getting wounded in battle many times, though at the time of these events i do not hear from him much, but I heard he went wherever there was fighting, but some sources say that he met his fate at the very first battle, now I just don't know, I can only hope he is still out there somewhere. I have been living a rough lifestyle traveling across the world, sleeping in ragged tents through rough weather and are looking towards settling down somewhere, and getting a proper home of my own.
(The vearyness of his proffesion and lifestyle has slowly been bringing his mental state down, and he is slowly starting to see visions based on his hallucinations, developing a form of schzisonia and slowly reaching insanity, something he is unaware of).

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Back