This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursid

Minecraft Username
2xExp

Discord Name and Identifier
ursid

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Tōru hops

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Ky'Ji

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Yes

List and Explain the Characters and their relation
ShyFox666, Kozitsake aduc, Good friend and co worker.

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Bar owner, Bartender, Brewer

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Tōru grew up mostly alone as his father had to work most of the day and his mother passed away, tough he did have school education he rarely interacted with the other kids and choose to keep company in the school library, reading about many different topics, but the one that really got his attention was a book about mixing different tastes together. At home he would do experiments trying to mix and whisk something together for his father, that day when his father came home late he found a glass bottle on the counter with a label that said for dad. His father popped the cork of and took a sip. Tōru awoke by the sound of shattering glass, rushing down stairs to se if anyone broke in, but all he sad was a shattered bottle on the floor and his father standing the motionless, still in the same pose as when he took a sip. "Father are you okay" Tōru asked. His father started trembling and Tōru heard the faint sound of dripping water. His father not on his knees and look him in the eyes, Tōru could now see his fathers face more clearly, he was crying. "Tōru how did you make this" his father asked. Tōru shrugged and said i can't remember. Apparently what he had made was remarkable, his father stated that it was almost like SHE was still here. The drink he had made had brought his father happiness in a way that he would never be able to replicate, time after time, experiment after experiment, he just knew that he had to recreate what he had made.

In the present day Tōru found himself in a bar looking for potential guinea pigs to try out his latest concoction, he approached and asked someone for a drinking competition as he always does when testing his new brew. The man was up for it, Tōru poured shot glasses with his new brew, Sunshine he called it. As the gentleman started downing the shoots, Tōru just sat there observing until the guy noticed. The guy spoke out about him not drinking, but it would seem that this particular batch did have some alcohol percentage and the man had became drunk. Tōru started to defend himself, but was cut of by the guy stating that the brew was delicious, and then proposed an idea. This man was Kozitsake aduc, a man that would become a good friend and businesses partner. The idea was "What if we start a bar together?". So now they both are trying to make a bar together, where people can come have fun and drink, and Tōru test his brews even more efficiently. In hopes of one day create what he had made o so many years ago, "For dad, The happiness potion".

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back