Alexbx128

Staff Member
Alexbx128
Alexbx128

Minecraft Username
Alexbx128

Discord Name and Identifier
Alexbx128

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
Patriam: Infinitus (1.16.5 Modded), Patriam: Age of Kings (OG-1 year ago)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
Yes

Please provide the link(s) to the application(s)
Lysandros Gelon ( Don't Have The Link, Sorry! )

Name of Character?
Arekusanda Kyli

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Ky'Ji

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Yes

List and Explain the Characters and their relation
Gallus Weresan, he is Arekusanda's sensei, and master.

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Lord ( Not Yet, But Soon! )

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Arekusanda grew up in the great lands of the Ky'Ji, he learned the art of Trade from his father before him, as he was a traveling merchant through the lands. He always grew up in fear of invasion from the Haensaar, as they would frequently pillage some of the nearby villages, he learned quickly to fight from his sensei, Gallus Weresan, and he taught him everything he needed to know to survive in the world. Sanda's Mother was brilliant when it came to stewardship, he taught Sanda everything he would need to know, to run a great nation someday. Even with everything his parents gave him, it wouldn't be enough, one day, a Haensaar raiding party would find his village, and both of his parents fought to protect him, he was only 12 around the time of the attack. A couple of Haensaar warriors broke into his family's home, his father fought them off as best he could, before being skewered with a spear, right through the heart. His mother wasn't as lucky, they both grabbed his mother and took her away, Sanda would never see her again. The Soldiers set the village on fire and slaughtered everyone in sight, Sanda barely managed to survive, he got caught under some rubble before losing conscientiousness. When he awoke from the rubble, all that was left of his village, was the smell of burned flesh, and falling soot through the air. At that moment, he swore he would do his vengeance, and conquer the world if necessary, his sensei would take him in, and train him in the art of war.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back