Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyFox666

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
-ShyFox666

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
-ShyFox666#6866

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
-https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/character-application-leikdal-thorvike.61/

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)
What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
-Ankoantia

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
-

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
-#e0a524

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
-2 as i know of, RollinFlame#4423 and The Smelling Cat#5486

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-yes, i was apart of the pruzian empire

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
-https://discord.gg/kYF5NAvFsV

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
-me and RollinFlame#4423 will make one later on

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- it will be developed as the server goes on

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
-it is a dual kingdom me and RollinFlame#4423 will be kings leading the nation to greatness.
other titles will be Lord, Admiral, Officer, Merchant, Captain and Citizen

Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
-because it gives a great geolagical location for trade with other nations, it also has a lot of wooden recourses which can be traded and used as building materials

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
-under the sharing of bread under a stormy night, a friendship was born. under som quite ambitious talks under the influence of bread, a promice to build a rich kingdom and gain riches from trade

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- we have a holiday every 22nd of december (in game) to mark the start of the
-a lot of this is subject to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back