Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Atmos | PatriamStudios#0001)
(OPTIONAL) Please provide a link to any previously approved character applications
Character Details (Greater detail and info are expected!)What is the name of your character? You can find a namelist to choose from here if you are struggling!
What is the age of your character? (The humans of Patriam are genetically modified to live extremely long, even in harsh conditions. The average live expectancy currently is between 125-150 years old! Royalty could live to 200!)
What nation are you currently in OR will be joining upon acceptance? (If none currently, please put N/A)
-Kyrenthia (i will be leading it)
What culture/race is your character? (Norkinian, Northern Kallonian, Southern Kallonian, Aeloenic, etc.)
What religion is your character? (Must be an existing ingame and/or Canon religion, otherwise simply put "N/A" or "Undefined Native Religion"
-Undefined Native Religion
Does your character have any relations to any other existing characters? (Must have approval from the players playing the existing characters first!)
Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame? (E.g. Settlement Lord, King, Farmer, Soldier etc.)
-King of Kyrenthia
Please provide a backstory to your character (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more in-depth the more likely you are to get accepted, especially if you are applying to be a province lord!!)
- Parrith Beinonirn was born into a small but long lasting family which dates back all the way to the Era of Thenithrian Hegemony. His family members spent most of their lives serving in the Kyrenthian military as soldiers and officers, and much like his ancestors, Parrith recieved a military education.
Parrith lost his father at a young age, having been murdered in a robbery by bandits. The murder of his father fuelled great hatred of bandits in Parrith, and he wished for justice and vengence for his father, but the King did nothing about these bandits.
From that moment Parrith wanted to take control of his kingdom and lead it into a new era of peace and prosperity, either through violence or politics.
Following the death of the old king, who died of a terrible disease without an heir, the kingdom fell into chaos as a war between Kyrenthia and Aeigon began.
Parrith saw a chance to become King and avenge his father, as well as guarantee the survival of his people and thus, using his connections from his noble lineage, was able to assume leadership over Kyrenthia. As King, Parrith negotiated with Aeigon and brought peace to his new realm, and he is king, he can do what he has wanted to do for so lon: bring peace and prosperity to Kyrenthia.
Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-i have not
As part of playing on Patriam: Infinitus, we are implementing a new player agreement to aid in the immersion, roleplay, and gameplay of the server. The agreement is as follows:
Do you agree to
- Remain and speak in-character when interacting with other players ingame, including both using text and voice chat
- Keep all Out-Of-Character (OOC) communications to either the main Patriam discord or the separate Patriam Nations Discord
- Ensure that the skin you use fits your character (i.e. must be human, match the culture of your character, etc.)
- Uphold the immersion found within Patriam: Infinitus for the benefit of both yourself and others via participating faithfully and realistically in roleplay and in your interactions with others.
Any extra information/things you'd like to add?