This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattolesso

Minecraft Username
Gattolesso303

Discord Name and Identifier
Gattolesso

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Arman Salt

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Other

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Yes

List and Explain the Characters and their relation
old dated friend with Infus Ludanui arman considers him as brother

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Arman Salt was born in Ky'Ji. His father was an important kaegorin merchant, that was kidnapped by some bandits but he managed to escape and tried to find his home for three years but during his journey he fell in love with a Ki'Ji woman and they made a son named Arman that grew up with Infus Ludanui and a martial artist. Infus was a year younger but his dad was really strict so he tried his best in all of the trainings to impress his father so Infus and Arman had the same strenght and skills, and after Infus parents death, they lived together for a month and after they started a journey together Arman is still in contact with his parents but for some reason the last letters he sent to them didn't had any reply. Armans journey wan't easy he ecountered many obstacles but with the help of his friend he managed to kill them all becoming stronger and stronger

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission. Yes

Pending

Although you are both Kaegorin and Ky'Ji, you must choose one of the four Houses as your chosen House. I would recommend choosing Ky'Ji as Infus Ludanui has done.

Pending

Although you are both Kaegorin and Ky'Ji, you must choose one of the four Houses as your chosen House. I would recommend choosing Ky'Ji as Infus Ludanui has done.
we both are born and raised in ki'ji but we are kaegorin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back