This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikuIsHere

Minecraft Username
Miku_IsBae

Discord Name and Identifier
MikuIsBae#6175

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
Patriam: Infinitus (1.16.5 Modded), Patriam: Age of Kings (OG-1 year ago)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
Yes

Please provide the link(s) to the application(s)
Well, it was for Austine Pacis, and I know you guys know my character well enough to know what he had accomplished

Name of Character?
Ichika Orimura

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Ky'Ji

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Raised by the Middle Class inside of realm of Ky'ji, Ichika has built himself upon the motivation of enacting the same success as his father did, which married his mother in the life of poverty, and built himself and his family up to a comfortable class of wealth from his hard work, sweat, blood, and tears. Ichika aims to be taking the succession of his father, and create something he loves through hard work and ethics.

Ichika, is overall interested in the aspect of economics, and politics when it comes to his interests, looking now to the outer world as he enters adult hood to see the rise of human civilzation, he believe that these 2 important issues will control the following aspects of human life for centuries after the resurrection of civilization after close to extinction.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back