Rejected Veernal's Character App - Xavier

This application has been rejected. Please read the last comment which will contain the information regarding the reason(s) for rejection.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernal

Minecraft Username
Veernal

Discord Name and Identifier
veernal | Vernal#0154

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, War Policies, Infraction Guidelines, Staff Handbook

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Xavier

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Xavier was living on farmland with his family. He was having a happy life until he turned 14, when his home village was invaded by barbarians. Our hero had to ran away leaving everything he had. His village was burned to the ground by these murders.
Xavier was able to survive in forest for several days thanks to skills that he learned living on a farm. He have decided to head to The Greater Kingdom of Xel'nga where he was welcomed with open hands. Xav had calm life there, he studied architecture for 8 years and decided to give his life for his new home, he wants to become buldier for The Greater Kingdom of Xel'nga, for the Kingdom that acknowledged him as belonging among them.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Pending

The Greater Empire/Kingdom of Xel'Naga does not yet exist. It is up to you and your fellow citizens to create Xel'Naga ingame. For now, all players start within individual City States. To form a proper nation as a Kingdom, Empire, etc. you must bring together several City States under a single banner.

You cannot use the name Xavier as it is an irl name. Please come up with a new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back