Status
Not open for further replies.

Were33445

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
-Were33445

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
-Were33445#0057

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
-https://forums.patriam.cc/threads/kilual-ethelraeson.235/

War Application Information

Who are you declaring war on?
-Kyrenthia

What Casus Belli are you citing as your reasoning for war?
-Total annexation

Please provide ALL relevant information and proof that you are eligible to use your listed Casus Belli (Screenshots or Videos preferably)
-
Kyrenthian crimes:
Ignoring the borders of Aeigon
Insulting the High King in front of his council of advisors
slaughtering the livestock of Syrassia

Please provide a valid Campaign Warpath to illustrate your plan of attack in regards to the order of settlements that you will besiege (This may be done via image, text, video, or any other means as long as it is clear and follows war rules.)
-I will gather a volunteer army of archers and spearmen and march to the only remaining settlement of Kyrenthia, there I will demand the citizens allow my army passage into the city else I will rain death upon them. If all goes to plan this will be the only "battle" nessacary to destroy all of kyrenthias forces.

Please list all allied nations who will be joining you in this war
- None

Any extra information?
-I believe boops intention is to flee from danger in lore, making this war more justified on the world stage since she would just leave her people like that
-

Warpath.JPG
Updated war path: Aeigon will take the path to the west of the first Kyrenthian settlement. Here Aeigon will create a small siege camp that will prepare the soldiers for an assault on the settlement. Aeigon will also have a small fleet to the east of the Kyrenthian settlement. to ensure no Kyrenthian nobles flee via the coast. after the first settlement in taken Aeigon will group up with the western fleet soldiers and create another siege camp much farther up the path. Here is where Aeigon will assemble its mighty machines of war and assign them to each of the three battalions. The army of Aeigon will then continue to fight a three-pronged assault against the castle defenders of the second settlement of Kyrenthia. After the victory the soldiers will be treated to the finest drinks money can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back